Monday, September 7, 2009

sister's wedding

Finally! I have time to update...it'll be just a sneak peak. The newlyweds & the new in-laws are coming to pick me up soon for a tour around Irvine. hahaha. The grandest thing to show them around here I guess would be the best TJ Maxx Home Goods ever or SCPlaza.

Here is just a bit of what the wknd's festivities were like. Much more to share...it seriously was the most beautiful, intimate and fun wedding ever. It was 10 times better than my own wedding. I'm sad it's all over though~~ I love planning weddings! **I have to also mention the greatest thing I found over the wknd. My sister hired the BEST wedding coordinators EVER! I cannot even put into words how wonderful the girls were.

Rehearsal Dinner & before the start of the ceremony:

Before the start of the ceremony. The site was just amazing!:

1 comment:

lena said...

i must admit that those coordinators were awesome and we did a great job with diy stuff!

i don't think i want to go through this all over again though, especially the friday ordeal :)