Thursday, October 29, 2009

2nd Anniversary

I have a hard time believing it has already been 2 years since ap and i got married. Where does the time go? I guess it's somewhere in all the holidays, birthdays, weddings, fights, make-ups, losses, gains, moves, game nights, Charo nights that we've experienced in the last 2 years...time is all in there somewhere. If you look back at every event and encounter, I guess it's not hard to believe. But just thinking our marriage has come 2 years already is so hard to believe. It feels like just yesterday I found it awkward to have someone call me P.Park. Now no one calls me P.Bang anymore and when I do get called that, it's awkward yet refreshing in some weird, odd way.

So much can happen in 24 months. I think our 2nd year of marriage brought us much more surprises and curve balls than the first. I don't know about me, but I can definitely say ap has become a better husband, person now than last year and the year before, etc. He fulfills my expectations of a husband greater than I ever imagined. He calms me and gives me faith, makes me a better person emotionally and spiritually. I attribute this to our down's more than our up's in our first 2 years of marriage. They've matured both of us but more than him than me...I have ways to go I think. :) (I of course would never tell him this). 3 lessons we live by and keeps us sane through any turmoil...God gives us only up to what we can handle, everything happens for a reason, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

It is our 2nd year anniversary but ap and I have been together for 6 years now. I told my gf's and ap how it makes me so sad to think we've already lived 1/6 or so of our lives together and only about 5 times more of this is left and I have so much I want to experience with him and I don't think 30 years left is enough...they all looked at me like I'm crazy. They said they think the other way around...I have 30 more years of this with him??!! They're joking of course, but I just think differently I guess. Am I the biggest pessimist or what! AP says to stop thinking like that. :) I pray everyday that our years together go by slowly, but looking at how fast 6 years have gone by, I'm sad!!

Here's to our first 2 years and many many many more years to come! I'm sooo not one to get all mushy but I love you yuhbo!

Last year...

Yesterday...

1 comment:

skinnyfat said...

happy anniversary!! i can't believe you guys have been together for 6 years already!! i still remember the story of your company's holiday party. hahha. miss you.