Thursday, October 9, 2008
Wedding Album
So I know I'm lazy. I procrastinate. But you'd think a bride, newlywed wife would order her Wedding Album, first thing as soon as she gets married! uuumm...well....I've kinda, a tad bit, fallen behind on that one thing. I know I know...it's literally been almost a year. And I LOVED our photographer and our photos (http://www.amysquires.com/ in case you know anyone looking for a photog). Do you know if photographers have time limits on latest date you can order your album? I've been meaning to do it for the last no joke like 8 months, and every Friday I tell myself to do it "this weekend", but I've been too busy playing, hosting game nights, or just watching korean dramas. I mean, we survived until now w/out the album so it' not like THE worst possible thing in the world. I was very anal and obsessive about getting my DVD but I don't know why the album's been such a drag for me....maybe cuz it actually takes me sitting down and doing some work, like picking out the pictures. And BTW...why is it SO painful to watch yourself on TV? I criiiiinge when I watch our wedding video. People who visit always ask to turn it on but I REFUSE to. It's just weird and kinda embarrassing to watch myself parading around in a wedding dress done-up...seriously makes me gag...at myself! hahaha. Well - if anyone knows please let me know - If it's still ok to order the wedding album. I think another reason I haven't gotten around to it is I'm afraid that when I email Amy the pictures I picked for our album (12 months after the wedding!), she'll reply Oops sorry - you're too late! Sucks to be you! - not that she will reply like that but I'll FEEL like that if she said I'm too late. It's like when you don't want to check your credit report (which by the way - i actually did online last night. Did you know you get one free annual credit report from all 3 bureaus?), don't want to know blood test results...the anticipation of something bad. I hate it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
bangles don't worry...you can still order the album! my church friend got hers a year and a half later at a hangook place, so i'm sure SURE SURE you're lady will still be able to do the album for you. no worries! haha, and i so know what you mean about the wedding vid. ummmm snot coming out of my nose?? why am i such a cry baby?
my gosh! shorter next time!! PLEASE!
ummm, you paid for it and you better get the album. i want to see how it looks like.
Post a Comment