Monday, July 13, 2009

Crisis

Oh where does the time go! I just knew I'm too lazy to keep a blog. Blogging vs. napping...the latter always seems more enticing - can't help it! My sister's shower is this weekend. I still can't believe her wedding is less than 2 months from today! My last entry was about her engagement! My sister had the Bridesmaid dresses custom-made. I tried on the finished dress this past weekend and I seriously felt a punch in the gut. I got so fat! Sigh...am I letting myself go like this? It was really depressing. I think it's because we don't have a full size mirror in our room and the only one is in our guest room which I hardly ever go in. So every morning, I never got a chance to see how pudgy I was getting (that's my story and I'm sticking to it!). I need to go out and get the Wii Active or Fit or whatever it is or sign up for Bikram again - something, anything!


I must say, prepping my sister's wedding/shower has been more fun than when I was planning my own wedding. The stress level is not as high and I'm just enjoying the process a lot more. Watching her stress out is definitely more fun, too. haha~


These are the favors for this weekend's shower. Hopefully none of the shower guests read this. The tissue pouches were so fun and simple to make. I contemplated whether I should keep them just 2 colors but decided I'll make them in various colors so guests can choose whatever colored pouch they want. Our dining area has recently been invaded with shower supplies, decorations - thank God there's only me and ap in our small apt. Slowly but surely we've been see our eating space get smaller and smaller. But after this weekend - we can have a full blown K.BBQ at home that we used to have before tissues, scissors, punches, and ribbons took over!

3 comments:

ck said...

wow good job bangle! the tissue cozies look great! lena will be so happy at the shower...jalhessuh bangle.

skinnyfat said...

whaaaaaat! you're back on the blog! good job on the bridal shower favors!!! hope all the wedding planning goes well! congrats to lena again.

lena said...

the best shower gifts EVER!!!
thanks, miss crafy bangle.