Saturday, July 25, 2009

got gocco?

Everytime I passed by my gocco box just sitting there, I always felt a pinch of guilt...I left it alone and lifeless for so long! I've been itching to use it for months now, but with crazy work schedule and life's little bumps here & there, I've been neglecting it. Preparing my sister's shower got my crafty motor running and I remembered how fun & useful gocco was. So this afternoon, I put together some flat notecards. I just used leftover cardstock to see how my trial would turn out since I'm still waiting for the cover samples to get delivered. I need to find out what cardstock/cover would work best. These are not finished just yet since I have to wait for them to dry to add wording, but I love the antique feel and intricate details gocco creates, like the Eiffel Tower. Never been to Paris but heck, this sure makes me want to be there right now!
I also ordered extra supplies yesterday since gocco supply prices keep increasing. If I wait to order them later, I know I'll be paying more so even if it means being greedy now, I gotta stock up. Which also means I better get my money's worth! By next week, hopefully this drawer will be full & colorful. It'll be like Christmas for me~!

This past week, ap brought home a tart he made in class. My midnight snack. He knows me too well. :)

3 comments:

skinnyfat said...

bangles, make me some gocco cards!! they look great! no need to buy cards anymore! come visit me. miss you.

ck said...

oohh i like those paris ones! makes me want to go there too. is ap taking culinary classes? that tart sure looks good!

lena said...

i can't wait for other craft goods from you!