Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I'm Yours...Jason!

So did i mention i'm getting married again? Just call me Mrs. Mraz. ha! i wish! jk....I think i should give Mrs. Park at least 1 year eh? :)
He was just wonderful....I really "melted and fell right through the cracks". There was some crazy competition, pushing and shoving some drunk, rude, obnoxious girls trying to get in front of us (don't worry the dongnae gganpae side of me didn't come out) but it was all worth it as soon as he got on stage. Mandu claims he was singing to her, but WHATEVER! Not unless Jason's crossed eyed! :)

We'll see him again November 1st at the Greek. Hopefully I can scarf the garlic fries down fast enough before he gets on stage cuz I'm not wasting even one second on anything else (even eating...yes...even food) cuz I gotta focus on getting his attention! I tried uploading videos also but I lost all patience, the little that I have - why does it take so damn long! Lets save both us time - Here he is at the same concert we were at in SB but via youtube instead of losing my sanity tyring to upload my own videos :)
Onto some more 'real' topic....
Don't mean to put a damper on my very first post with such boring topic like this but what the heck is going on with the banks lately? Is it just me or is a big bank getting bought out or bankrupt or bailed out by the Feds every other day? Today's the second day in a row with breaking news about a crumbling bank/firm. Yesterday was Lehmans & Merrill Lynch and today AIG. I don't think it's hit us or we really think about it because we have a tendency of keep these kinds of issues at arms length but it's affecting us slowly but surely....cost of milk, eggs (Korean market's still the cheapest...hahaha), gas, and not to mention company stock falling by more than half in less than a year (ah hem!). But most importantly, and what I'm really scared of is...what does this all mean 5-10 years from now when we have children to feed and put through school? Another impact this chaos on Wall St has is in the way normal people like you and I qualify for credit. I live and breathe credit issues and guideline changes everyday which is probably why I'm more freaked out than most. Not only do I feel the hurting economy at the gas pump but I feel it at work with desperate clients trying to qualify for a loan when just less than a year ago, these same clients would've gotten a loan with flying colors. If I had a dime for every meeting at work lately to discuss credit changes! At the rate all these banking/lending changes are going, we're gonna have to give up our first born to buy a house later. :) Or like I mentioned.....marry Mraz and just travel around the world with him without worrying about real issues like this. :) Sorry for the boring inaugural post but doesn't this scare anyone else? ...I'll talk about korean dramas next time hahaha.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i LOVE this song. thanks for introducing the song to me :)

supersassygirl said...

he was pretty awesome~! :)

ck said...

i actually buy my eggs from trader joes because it's still pretty cheap there and each egg is stamped with the expiration date which I LOVE! hahahah ok enough comments for now. your life is so fun to read bangles!

Anonymous said...

"crossed eyed" ahnee gudung!!!