With the hubs out of my hair (haha~!) for the day and sister at a wedding she's part of, I actually got more gocco work done without them. Usually they help me...well, ap just opens the door to let the ink air out when I ask, so scratch that - I actually got more work done without sis. She's the best support & help but sometimes, you know when you just work best alone? Today was that day. Gocco is so fun & amazing but the task can seem so daunting before I begin. But today, I got on a roll! Here are some cards I finished up and add'l little somethins' I made. I need to gocco personalized names on the boy/girl silhouette cards, but c's almost here so I wrapped it up for the day.
I actually wanted to put the wording horizontal but I couldn't do it with my small gocco space so I just did it to the side. I think it turned out better than expected though.
These Eiffel Tower cards are on Paper Source Luxe cards so there's more texture which really fits the print and its mood than on just plain smooth cardstock.
In case you didn't notice - those bicycles are tandem. Hence, "better together". Totally got the idea while listening to Jack Johnson! :)
I need to personalize these. How cute will that be! Can't wait.
These were made from scraps of paper I had leftover. I didn't want to just throw them away so they worked out perfectly! These will add such character to any gift!
2 comments:
counter in santa monica??? that was across my work (golf place)...i saw owen wilson there and i watched him eat his burger.
wow, i'm so wanting a gocco now after looking at your cards. you should sell them on etsy! i like that better together one, cute idea. lovin the silhouettes too. :)
i love the silhouette ones!
you need to try father's office for their sweet potato frites...omg good!!!
Post a Comment