Look at those eyes!!
Sunday, August 16, 2009
precious!
I go to my sister's to play with her little ones more than to hang out with the sister herself. Oh, her dogs AND her espresso machine but the little ones still come first. She's dog sitting the most tiny precious little yorkie this week. I remember when my sister got her very first dog, a yorkie named Star, back in 2003 and remember how precious she was but this little one named Coco is just too cute.
Look at those eyes!!
Cannot forget mentioning my nieces though. My sister really does treat them like they're human. I have to say, they're cuter than most humans I know. Sometimes I just want to take Mong *the Shitzu* home with me and then I remember I have to pick up her doodoo, walk, feed, and bathe her and then think maybe not!

We're talking about one of them being the ring bearer for Lena's wedding. I nominated Mong just because she's more alert, smart and my favorite. But I guess it is up to the Bride who favors Toy more. I've been telling her she'll end up waiting 2 hours for Toy to make it down the aisle. We'll see what happens!
Look at those eyes!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
great pictures. sooo cute!
omg the 2nd dog is really cute with the shaggy ears/hair! haha you know i'm not a dog person, but these are friggin cute.
Post a Comment